Log In needed $10,575 · 2017 BETA 300RR Two-Stroke Enduro NEW Motorcycle Dirtbike L@@K!Report Ad
Tuff City Powersports Ltd.
151 Terminal Ave
Nanaimo, BC V9R 5C6
9am - 5:00pm Tuesday -Friday
10am - 5pm Saturday
Did you know that we buy bikes? We are always looking for clean used motorcycles and scooters, we pay a fair price. We also accept trades on all of our bikes in stock, UP, DOWN or straight across.
~ INTRODUCING THE NEWEST OF NEW! ~ THE BESTEST OF BEST! ~ HOLY COW! ~ IT'S THE ALL NEW
~ 2017 BETA 300RR ~
What's a BETA? --- Where the heck have YOU been?
Beta is an Italian motorcycle manufacturer, specializing in off-road motorcycles. Beta are best known for their popular trials bikes. In 2005, they launched a range of enduro motorcycles using KTM engines. In 2010 they launched the new RR series, with a new engine made in-house. Beta motorcycles have been used by world trials champions, and supported locally in Nanaimo by Tuff City Powersports' sponsored rider Al Wilson.
FEATURES of the BETA 300 RR Chassis::
* Sachs fork: increased 5mm in length to provide longer travel. Liqui Moly fork oil has been installed to reduce heat build up and friction in the fork.
* Sachs rear shock: new high/low speed adjustment system, now more accurate and independent from each other. This allows the rider to make more fine adjustments based on his or her riding style and needs.
* Triple clamps: new design that is lighter and offers more rigidity.
* Silver rims with black spokes: supplied by Excel, these new wheels are lighter and give the new bike a distinctive look.
* Digital meter: (RR 2 strokes) new design, along with the timer, kilometer/mph indicator with more adjustment features including instant speed, average and maximum speeds as well as the ability to adjust mileage in smaller increments.
*New for 2017 is a built in battery voltage reading.
* Voyager GPS: (RR-S) models arrive with the Trial Tech Voyager GPS meter
* New fuel cap: has built-in breather valve
* New graphics
For the 250 and 300 2 stroke, introduced in 2016, the automatic oil injection system continues: as well as ensuring a perfect fuel-oil mix under any condition, it eliminates the trouble of having to premix the oil and fuel and eliminating the need to carry oil with you in the event of a fuel top up.