Are you a CPA or CPA student with public practice experience?
Do you know how to use Caseware? Do you know what Caseware is?
Are you good at using Excel, Word and Outlook?
Do you like tax and working with a variety of businesses?
Do you like a challenge?
If you've answered yes to the above then we have a great job for you.
Victoria based CPA firm looking to expand to Ucluelet. We're looking for someone to be our eyes, ears and face in Ucluelet and Tofino - expanding our practice and addressing a severe shortage of year-end/tax accounting services in the area.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Education - CPA or 4-6 years of equivalent experience
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Ability to exercise good judgment & show initiative
Compensation will be competitive to commensurate experience. The position will be 3-5 days per week to start but will grow to full time.
Please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter and include your favourite hockey team when responding to this ad:).
Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|