We are looking for someone friendly, approachable and passionate about fishing to join our team.
This is a full time seasonal position, with a commitment requirement for the whole season beginning now and ending sometime in September.
The guide will be working side by side with other guides, shop employees, clients, mechanics, and management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Safe operation, cleaning and maintenance of guide boats and equipment.
* Educating Clients on local fish habitat and ecosystems.
* Instruct and coach clients on successful fishing techniques for our fishery.
* Understand and follow DFO regulations at all times.
* Fishing knowledge
* Previous vessel operation experience
* Strong work ethic
* Understanding of basic small engines and other day to day operations of boats, electronics and gear used
* Ability to follow directions
Previous guiding experience is a must, and knowledge of the area preferable.
Please apply in person at 561 Campbell Street Tofino.
Or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|