Twin City Brewing Company is looking for a skilled Kitchen team member to join our close-knit crew.
This is a part-time position (14-20 hours per week) with a competitive wage. We're trying to hunt down a reliable, ninja of cleanliness with a positive attitude and a knack for organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented individual with a high set of standards for his or herself as well as the Kitchen Team as a whole. Must work well in a busy kitchen and communicate well with others.
Foodsafe certification required. Knowledge of Craft Beer and breweries always appreciated.
This individual should be:
* Well-trained to work in a kitchen (Cleanliness and sanitary cooking habits are a must)
* Comfortable prepping and cooking in full sight of guests
* Comfortable on his or her feet for long periods of time
* Able to keep their cool under pressure and perform well in an environment that may sometimes be loud, fast paced, and have frequent disruptions
* Capable of lifting fifty pounds
This position reports directly to the Kitchen Manager.
Please send an updated resume and cover letter to CAREERS@TWINCITYBREWING.CA with the subject "Part Time Kitchen Position"
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|