Raincoast Wellness Boutique
Raincoast Wellness Boutique now carries creams, tinctures, and medicated pet treats, made from the highest, purest form of Hemp CBD.
Therapeutic Properties of CBD and its Effects:
- Analgesic - Relieves pain.
- Antibacterial - Slows bacterial growth.
- Anti-Diabetic - CBD is the only cannabinoid identified that helps lower blood sugar levels.
- Antidepressant - Relieves symptoms of depression.
- Anti-Emetic - Reduces vomiting and nausea.
- Anti-Epileptic - Reduces seizures and convulsions.
- Anti-inflammatory - Reduces inflammation systemically.
- Anti-Insomnia - Aids with sleep.
- Anti-Ischemic - CBD is the only cannabinoid identified that reduces the risk of artery blockage.
- Antipsioratic - CBD is the only cannabinoid identified to treat psoriasis.
- Anti-Proliferative - Inhibits cancer cell growth.
- Antipsychotic - Tranquilizing effects to relieve symptoms of psychosis, two terpenoids also help (linalool and myrcene).
- Antioxidant - Prevents the damage of oxidation to other molecules in the body.
- Antispasmodic - Suppresses muscle spasms.
- Anxiolitic - CBD is the only cannabinoid identified that relieves anxiety, but two terpenoids also help (linalool and limonene).
- Bone Stimulant - Promotes bone growth.
- Immunosuppressive - CBD is the only cannabinoid identified that reduces function in the immune system.
- Intestinal Anti-Prokinetic - CBD is the only cannabinoid identified that reduces small intestine contractions.
- Neuroprotective - Slows damage to the nervous system and brain.
- Vasorelaxant- CBD is the only cannabinoid identified that reduces vascular tension.
"I have severe arthritis in my hands. I tried the CBD topical cream and within 15 minutes, I was pain free - it is amazing, even my doctor cannot believe the difference." - Jenny - 72 - Port Moody, BC
Visit our website for additional product information.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 16, 2016|
|Expiry||January 14, 2017|