Sidney Tire in Parksville is looking for a professional, service-oriented individual to join our team as a Tire Technician.
We are a well-established, island-owned and operated, automotive service facility that has been in Parksville since 1982. We believe in offering fair and honest service to our customers without the high-pressure sales approach that they may have experienced at other businesses. As a company we are very dedicated to offer all our customers a great customer experience. The role of a Tire Technician is to provide tire-related services including replacing, repairing, mounting, and balancing passenger and light truck tires. As part of their role as subject matter experts, Tire Technicians can also expect to be called upon in certain situations to provide their professional opinion. Candidates for this position must be professional and detail-oriented. We run a small crew so any suitable candidate must be able to maintain a good attitude whether in a team environment or working on their own.
We offer very competitive wages based on relevant experience. Benefits are offered after 3 months. Advancement and training opportunities also available.
* Replace, inspect, and repair tires in consultation with Service Advisors
* Offering a consistently exceptional customer experience to all our clients
* Maintaining a clean and organized workspace for yourself and your fellow employees
* Performing all work to company standards while adhering to safe work practices
Skills and Qualifications
* Previous experience recommended
* Valid Class 5 Driver's License and clean abstract
* Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds
If you are interested in this career, please send in your resume to email@example.com. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|