Bought as a project car but now have a boat that takes up all my money.
- 455 big block balanced/blueprinted + bored .030 over. (Done before I bought it).
- New brake booster/master cylinder /proportioning valve.
- frame extensions.
- New Rear end axle to axle with Eaton Posi. Pre-load and backlash set and full of oil. Not broken in.
- New carpet.
- Rubber underguard from front to back underneath car, floors inside (below carpet) and trunk.
- Pretty sure it's a 400 transmission. Transco 2 shift kit and 3000 stall torque converter.
- needs radiator and battery to start turning key.
- Trunk weatherstrip needs to be done. I have to pump water out after a good rain. Not damaging due to rubber undercoating.
- Had a fire while undercoating the trunk. (That's why the trunk weatherstrip needs to be replaced). Rear wire harness has some damage. I've dug out all the melted stuff. Could either repair it or buy rear wire harness. A little smoke damage as well but nothing too bad.
- Bought the rear end brand new off a guy. Wanted the Posi and 3.73:1 gears. Took out 3.08:1. Was told the new one was 3.73:1 but when I checked it is actually 3.08:1. Better rear end but same gear ratio as what came out.
I live in Victoria but car is in Port Alberni. Arrangements can be made for viewing if there is any interest.
Price is $4000.00. All reasonable offers considered. PM if interested.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|