We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
$224,998 · 82FT Barge / Floating Lodge
Live life, own your business on the water. Accommodates 15 to 20 people, 3 double staterooms to the right, 2 other staterooms off to the left, 1 games room, 2 fully enclosed heads with showers on the main level. Circular stairway in the foyer leads to an open furnished salon, a fire place plus access to a small open outdoor balcony. The upper level hallway passage leads to another 8 separate staterooms each with their own ensuite washroom. Every single room in the lodge is furnished, well maintained and the overall interior presents clean.
* Stainless Steel Galley (Installed 2016).
* Thirteen staterooms suited for 2 people each.
* 10 x heads / Showers (2 x common use, 8 x ensuite)
* Upper lounge with mobile furniture
* Outdoor Balcony
* Domestic water is supplied by a shore side service.
* Sewage is collected in a 200 gallon GRP tank fitted amidships and pumped to a community sewage system.
* The LPG systems consists of 2 - 250 lbs cylinders stored in a dockside locker.
* 240 VAC service through direct connection to shore side service.
* Domestic standard main and sub distribution panels.
* 25 Multibreaker circuits at 240 VAC
* 13 Multibreaker circuits at 120 VAC
* DC wiring limited to bilge pump.
The original 3 inch decking is sheathed with plywood and a vinyl overlay where exposed to the ends. The exterior of the hull is fitted with a permanently attached vinyl envelope which extends above the static waterline approximately 3 feet.
The perimeter of the hull is fitted with multiple galvanized 1 inch eye bolts each fitted with galvanized chain and mooring lines. Additionally, there are steel corner plates and shackles on all four corners. The lodge is based on the original barge deck on 6 inch transverse sleepers, which extend the full length of the barge deck. Originally built in nineteen thirty three for service in the Department of Public Works. Heavily constructed of creosote treated Fir planks. Hull is divided longitudinally into three distinct compartments by full length bulkheads of through bolted six inch timbers which span the distance from the bottom of the hull to underside of the deck.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 17, 2021|
|Expiry||April 03, 2021|