The Whole Show Restorations Inc. is seeking a Full Time Experienced Restoration Technician to join our restoration team.
The Whole Show Restorations specializes in property restorations. We work with insurers and loss-adjusting firms to restore flood and fire damaged properties back to original condition.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
* Experience in Restoration industry most specifically flood technician
* 1 - 3 years previous experience preferred
* Valid BC Driver's License is required. A personal vehicle to attend job sites is required.
* Clean criminal record as it relates to work
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Meticulous record keeper and with an eye for detail
* Able to follow detailed process and procedures
* Friendly, personable and able to take control in difficult situations
* Ability to communicate regarding progress and/or troubleshooting on an ongoing and daily basis
* Willingness and aptitude to participate in training our crew as required
* Able to complete physically demanding work, including heavy lifting on a regular basis
* Able to participate in an on-call rotation
* Work is physically demanding must be able to lift over 35lbs
* Personal Protective Equipment is available for use and at times is mandatory
* This position works on job sites mostly within Parksville/Nanaimo/Port Alberni/ areas, however there are also job sites outside of this area
* Shifts vary but usually are from 8:00am to 4:30pm less a half hour unpaid lunch break
* CSA boots must be worn at all times when on job sites or in the warehouse
* Overtime may be required on a periodic basis
* This position does have a component of on-call shifts on a rotation basis with plenty of opportunity for overtime
The Whole Show Restorations offers year round employment, competitive wage, group health and dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability and employee assistance program.
Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please no phone-calls.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|